Monday, February 17, 2020

New Year's Language Resolutions


 I know we're way ahead in the new year and it doesn't even feel like it's new anymore, right? In times of life at the tip of a finger, it seems we're half way in 2020 already. But, wait a minute! What about those zillion resolutions neatly written down on a piece of paper or a touchscreen? How many of those are you actually keeping? How many of those are you actually making happen? I ask myself that question everyday and before telling you my answer, I'd like to address that one which gets to me: People often write - 'I'm going to learn English this year!'. Well, easier said than done, truth is most people faint at the promise before even starting to put it into practice. In the coming days I'll be writing more about it, with hints on how to make this one resolution be accomplished. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment